Our professionally trained staff will administer oral medications to our guests at no additional charge.
For pets who are being boarded, you may want to bring some toys, bedding and/or blankets that remind them of home to help with possible anxiety. If your dog(s) have a tendency to ingest bedding or toys, please do not bring them with you.
During the day we will provide treats to our boarding and daycare guests. Please let us know if you do not want your dog to have treats (perhaps if they are allergic to certain foods) or if you will be providing a particular treat for them. Our boarded guests will get a nightly treat before they go to bed.
If your dog is not picked up by 1:00 PM on the day of checkout, there will be an additional charge of $25 for daycare.
All holiday stays will require a two-night deposit at time of booking. If you cancel your pet’s stay one week or more prior to the check in date, your deposit will be refunded. If you cancel less then one week from your pets stay, the deposit is non-refundable.
Extended stay pricing for 6-10 nights is listed below: (offers not valid during holidays)
● Temperament Testing Required ($25)
● Dogs must be current on vaccinations (Rabies, Parvo-Distemper, Bordatella)
● Small and large dogs have separate daycare areas
● Outdoor play area
● Exit bath: Small dog $47/ Medium dog $55 / Large dog $61 / XLdog $70
● Late fee 15 minutes or more after closing time $15 per dog